"I" is the Individual completing the Performance Growth in Action cycle. Your responsibilities within PGiA are to:
- Ensure you have an up-to-date and relevant Role Description.
- Engage in reflective practice that targets your areas for growth and development within your role.
- Understand how strategic system, directorate/school and team goals inform your performance growth.
- Be open with peers about areas of strength so you can share your expertise and areas for growth so that you can improve.
- Document your PGiA process (Professional Growth/Learning Plan, Learning Portfolio, Performance Recognition and Review).
- Select peers who will challenge you to grow and improve.
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback from peers about your and their effectiveness in role.
- Seek support from colleagues for work related stretch assignments.
- Set clear and agreed expectations with Leader and Peers about the PGiA relationship and intended outcome of PGiA.
- Identify and request formal and informal learning opportunities in line with 70:20:10.
- Demonstrate through evidence what you learn, what changes in your practice and how this impacts students or role activities.